H.H. Precision Mould Sdn. Bhd. (HH) has many years of experience as a custom plastic insert molder.
Plastic injection Insert molding offers an efficient process for combining multiple discrete parts into a single component.
In insert molding, the insert, which may be made of metal or plastic, is placed into a custom-designed mold or cavity.
Plastic resin is then injected around the insert and cooled. This process allows for the use of many materials, including polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) , and many other thermoplastics.
Insert molding is used extensively in wide range of industries. These industries are automotive, medical devices, and electronics.
Lower labor and assembly Costs
- Labor costs and assembly time are greatly minimize when different parts are joined together during injection process
- Insert molding can replace labor-intensive and costly processes such as soldering, connectors, fasteners, and adhesives.
- High-quality component with less price will benefit by customers.
- More durable component can be achieve when plastic resins hold parts more securely compare to adhesive, soldering or connectors
- Plastic can be act as a buffering tool against vibration and shocks.
- Proper Insert molding can reduce assembly problems such as improper alignment.
Reduced size and weights
- By eliminating fasteners and connectors, and by combining the physical strength of resin and metal inserts, insert molding yields smaller and lighter components.
Increased design flexibility
- Highly customized assemblies with few restrictions on design or material combinations, can be manufacture to meet customer expectation.