Integrated Assembly/ Post-Molding Service
Plasolin has a dedicated team to provide One Stop In-house Assembly Solutions to customers across a wide range of industries. These industries include bath fitting, pipe fitting, consumer and industrial goods, automotive, medical devices, entertainment, air filter and oil and gas.
Our in-house integrated assembly services include:
- Packaging/ Assembly : Plastolin has a team of experience staffs with a consistency in deliver quality finished goods.
- Pad Printing / Hot Stamping: Our in-house tooling facility are capable in provide precise impressions to meet client custom color requirement.
- Insert Molding: Plastolin has the ability to mold in place a different of screws, inserts, pins, and other items to help exclude secondary operations.
- Overmolding: This process is done by utilizing variation of materials, colors, and molded over existing components.
- Post Molding Operations: Plastolin is able to provide machining, drilling, turning threading, and more.
- Turnkey Service: Eliminates unnecessary cost to customer by provide complete packaged product solution and stocking at our warehouse.
- Jig & FixturesPlastolin has a comprehensive in house tool design service working closely with the in house tool room which design and manufacture jigs and fixtures to ensure economical, safe and repeatable assembly processes are in place.
Each of these valued added services provides customers the opportunity to add decorative or functional features to an injection molded during the molding cycle. As a result, we could assist customers to reduce downstream product handling and cost.
The One Stop assembly solutions processes offered by Plastolin are suitable for small to large production quantities. Specialized equipment may be purchased to meet the requirements of large assembly contracts.
Plastolin works closely with suppliers to provide competitive pricing for adhesive, die cut components, metalwork, printing and other finishing processes.