WHY CHOOSE US
Plastolin Polymers offers a One Stop Center for plastic injection mold and molding services to all our customers.
- We offer a team of skilled, experienced and dedicated team of professionals
- We assist customer from its initial product development stage to its first production run after the mould is developed.
- Quality First – Our company motto
- Our Continuous Improvement program ensures that we work to optimize all aspects of our operations, from management to customer service to production.
- We put priority on the tool and die material and accessory selection to ensure that we do not cut corners..
- Regular investment in leading-edge equipment
- We consistently develop and invest in technologies to improve efficiencies and reduce waste, and that saves you money.
- We build and manufactures plastic injection molds and plastic injection molded parts at the same location in Rajkot,Gujarat eliminating additional delays from shipping samples for approval back and forth. Customers are encouraged to visit us at this location while their mold / product is being manufactured.
- We also provides turnkey manufacturing solution with a short supply chain and works with aggressive lead times to help reduce cost and bring products to market quickly and efficiently.
Plastolin engineers are proud of themselves on “Right on the Time” approach in design and execution,
- All customers receive personalized attention from our dedicated customer service team.
Quality Tooling Ensured By Plastolin Polymers – In- House Guarantee
Our experience tool makers pride themselves in the art of creating tooling that stands the test of time and delivers consistent parts for many years.
Their skill and commitment led us to offer the H.H. Precision Mould Sdn. Bhd. “In-House Guarantee” to protect your tooling: we guarantee certain number of injected part shots from the plastic injection mold as long as the mold used to produce your plastic injection molded parts is carried out by H.H. Precision Mould Sdn. Bhd.
We assure that quality is sustained by subjecting molds to a scheduled maintenance program.
The end result for you is:
- 100 % reliability
- Documented Maintenance log by individual tool
- No additional charge for insurance cover for customer tool stored at
- Fully secured storage